Upcoming Updates


I have been very busy with school and have not updated in a while. I am currently creating my ultimate study guides which will be available as a downloadable PDF.

The titles include:

  • Exam Technique - The inside information I give to all my students for nailing exam technique which includes information from the annual Psychology Subject Reports and Mark Schemes
  • Nailing the Internal Assessment - In this guide all of the information required to achieve a high mark in the IA will be provided
  • Last Minute Study Guides - Condensed versions of the material I deliver at Lanterna's revision courses where I go over the entire syllabus (excluding options) in just 16 hours
These are my current priority and then I will update some of the free content on here which is still missing some important details.

Happy Revising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment